- AR Kits
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - #1 What's included in our kits ?
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 11.5" Commando
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 14.5" M4
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 16" Carbine
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 16" Midlength
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 16" M4
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 16" Lightweight Carbine
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 16" Varmint
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 20" E2 Rifle
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 24" E2 Rifle
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 20" Varmint
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 24" Varmint
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 20" E2 DCM
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 11.5" Pistol
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 07" Pistol
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato - 11.5 W/ 5 1/2" Flash hider
- AR Kits - 9 MM
- AR Kits - 6.8 SPC
- AR Kits - 7.62x39
- AR Kits - 204 Ruger
- AR Kits - 22 LR
- AR Kits - 5.45x39
- AR Kits - 300 BLACKOUT
- AR Kits - 458 Socom
- AR Kits - 5.56 Nato
- Barreled Upper Receivers
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 07" Pistol
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 11.5" Pistol
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 11"5 Commando
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 14.5" M4
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 16" Carbine
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 16" Lightweight Carbine
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 16" M4
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 16" Midlength
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 16" Varmint
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 20" E2 DCM
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 20" E2 Rifle
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 20" Varmint
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 24" E2 Rifle
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 24" Varmint
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - #1 What is a Barreled Upper
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato - 11.5 W/ 5 1/2" Flash hider
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 6.8 SPC
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 7.62x39
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 9 MM
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 204 Ruger
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 22 LR
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.45x39
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 300 BLACKOUT
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 458 SOCOM
- Barreled Upper Receivers - 5.56 Nato
- Furniture - Handguards
- Furniture - Pistol Grips
- Furniture - Buttstocks
- Parts - Upper Receiver
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts )
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - Related Small Parts
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - Field Repair Kit
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - Lower Pin & Detent Kit
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - Lower Spring Kit
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - Acc-u-wedge
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - N.M. / 2-stage Triggers
- Parts - Lower Receiver ( Internal Parts ) - Lower Parts Sets
- Parts - Barrels
- Parts - Charging Handle
- Parts - Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Parts - Sights
- Gear - Bipods
- Gear - Blackhawk
- Gear - Flashlights
- Gear - Magazines
- Gear - Magazines - 45 ACP
- Gear - Magazines - AK-47
- Gear - Magazines - AR 10
- Gear - Magazines - AR 15
- Gear - Magazines - F A L
- Gear - Magazines - Followers & Springs
- Gear - Magazines - M1 / M2 Carbine
- Gear - Magazines - M14
- Gear - Magazines - SKS
- Gear - Magazines - Sten
- Gear - Magazines - Uzi
- Gear - Magazines - Mag Holder/Coupler
- Gear - Optics
- Gear - Scope Mounts / Rails
- Gear - Sights
- Gear - Slings - Sling Mounts
- Gear - Vertical Foregrips
- Gear - Condor Pouches-Bags
- Misc - Armours Tools
- Misc - Manuals/ books
- Misc - Bayonets
- Misc - Knives
- Misc - Misc.Parts Kits
- Misc - M & A Logo Products
- Misc - First Aid
- Misc - M1/M2 Parts
- Misc - 1911 Parts
- Misc - Steel Targets
Effective Date: 1/1/2007
Surface mailing address:
M&A Parts, Inc.
964 Donata Ct
Lake Zurich, IL
Phone: (847) 550-8246
Fax: (847) 550-0654
What Information Do We Collect? When visiting the our web site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and Web site use information gathered on a collective basis as you and others browse our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a user of our services, register for certain services, or register for email newsletters and alerts.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. If you use our "Email this page" feature to send a copy of that page to someone else, your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Both your email address and the recipient's email address will not be used for any other purpose.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Generally, we use personal information for purposes of managing and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
We allow you the choice to opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site, when we ask for the information.
Until you explicitly opt-in for the first time we consider you in the opt-out category. We always notify our customers when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require an outside party.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing e-mails and/or surface mail marketing letters, you may opt-out of receiving those communications by using the opt-out mechanism on the User Account Settings Web page, or by sending an e-mail with the subject line "Unsubscribe" to or e-mail address - see above.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Cookies, in conjunction with our Web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Web site and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our Web site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may enter into alliances, partnerships or other business arrangements with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address, telephone number and email for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
In connection with alliances, partnerships or arrangements, we may also provide certain information to third parties if we have determined that the information will be used in a responsible manner by a responsible third party.
We also use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Secure Information Transmissions
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please contact if you have any questions or concerns.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contact us, see the above contact information.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
Notification of Changes